WHAT DATA WE ASK FOR:
The website may ask of the users for the data (all data / information type) with prior permission on personal identifiable information for sole purpose of student ’s enrollment, student’s admission and student’s academic management.
- Personal identification information such as name, contact details, postal address, e-mail address, their (students) personal details like age, gender, DOB, birth certificate and student academic information like marks, mark sheets and Transfer Certificate.
- We may also ask for your Credit Card / Debit Card details or other required payment details for transaction of online payment of school fees, or purchase of any product or services offered by KCShiksha or our partners (as endorsed by us).
WHY DO WE NEED THIS DATA?
The office of KCShiksha, a unit of Tamaltree Enterprises Pvt Ltd, will use data (all data / information types) for following purposes:
- Information you fill in the Admission Form, Enrollment Form and Supporting Documents is needed towards processing of the Enrollment/Admission of the student in KCShiksha .
- The data you provide to us stays in the records thereby allowing the office of KCShiksha to effectively execute student learning / admissions for the academic year.
- KCShiksha may also use student personal identifiable information for communication purposes such as messaging, e-mailing, sending newsletters, e-session updates, school activities updates, webinar links, technology team assistance, announcements of events, occasion and holidays updates, in case of emergencies, or any other updates of affiliated school(s) or KCShiksha educational partners.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE DATA?
Our policy states clearly on how school office of KCShiksha may use the data as mentioned above, primarily for school and student management and e-session learning. Your data/information is confidential and is safely protected by us.
- Your data provided by you on our website is not shared with any external agencies or partners or any collaboration for educational purposes who are not evaluated or approved by KCShiksha in formal business agreement.
- We may share personal information of students with certain service providers to use this information to process transactions you have requested, provide customer service and inform you on products or services KCShiksha endorse or offer that you may use to enhance student learning.
- Our service providers may include edu-consultants, technology vendors. We require our service providers to protect your personally identifiable information and to use or disclose it only for the work they are performing for us, or as permitted by law.
- Parents may know that all records of the students in terms of session’s data, students’ records and personal identifiableinformation aresafely managed by KCShiksha ’s comprehensive technical team and secure systems.
How You Can Manage Cookies
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If, however, you choose to decline certain essential cookies, you may compromise the ability to fully experience the interactive features of our website or have some of our services on the website function properly.
Further information about cookies is available using the help function of your Internet browser.
Third Party Cookies
KCShiksha website may use third-party cookies as part of marketing activities. As part of these marketing activities, these third-party cookies may record your visits to our website visited prior. Such cookies can then be used to serve targeted messaging to you on other websites.
How You Can Manage and Block Cookies
You can visit your browser setting for cookies, read through to understand how you can manage or block the use of these cookies.
To effectively manage cookies via browser settings or through these ad industry opt-out tools, you must opt-out and set cookie preferences on all browsers and all devices that you use. If you clear cache or cookies, be sure to reset your preferences.